- Login to your Shopify online store
- In the left menu click Settings and then General
- In the Store address section make sure to have your company address their and your company name used as legal name of business and the country is set to United kingdom.
- Once your store address is updated browse down and click Save
- In the left menu click Settings and then Payments
- Click activate Shopify payments
- – Under business type select Private limited company.
– Legal business name is your company name.
– CRN is your company number that has been sent to you in the attachments of the delivery email, if you can’t find it just go to https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/ and search for your company name and then you’ll find everything about your company including your company number.
– Select No under VAT number.
– Make sure your company address is there
– Enter your personal details, for your address use your home address where you live.
– Under additional owners and directors select I am the only owner if you are.
– Under product details you type a description about the products you sell.
– Statement descriptor you can type your company name.
– For your Banking info type your GBP bank account from TransferWise
- And finally click Complete account setup