Requirements to set up a Tide account?
- An active UK mobile number (you can buy one for 9.99$ from Hushed mobile app)
- Submit two forms of photo ID (eg passport and id card)
- The company will have to be a UK registered company (the one that we create you)
You will then go through to manual on boarding where you will be asked additional questions. At this point, you’ll need to provide the second form of ID and your address abroad.
- Visit https://www.tide.co/
- Click Open an Account
- Fill the form (Add you UK mobile number)
- Click GET STARTED
- Under Registered company click Get account
- And continue filling in all the details they ask you about
- For the address where they going to ship the PO box there you have to write your PO BOX addres, either you get one from services such us Ukpostbox or Aramex faster shipping to arab countries. (If you bought the premium package, please contact us and we’ll take care of that for you)
You completed first step.
- Change to UK app store to download the app – you can set this up for apple and android here
- Instal the TIDE app
- After downloading, installing and opening the Tide app, you will be presented with the Tide welcome screen. Tap Get started to begin the registration process.
- Enter the email you have used on Step 1 and UK phone number.
- To begin with, you will need to scan your ID or passport. To do this, place your form of identification on a level surface with good lighting and tap on the camera icon. If you’re having issues capturing a clear image.
You will now be directed to a screen where all of your information has been populated from your ID. If any of the information is incorrect, you are able to edit it by tapping the edit icons. Tap Start ID check to proceed.
Once you have passed our identity checks, you will be shown this screen and will be able to proceed with registration.
Tide will automatically find all directorships registered to your name on Companies House. Once you have selected the company for which you would like to set up an account, tap Next to proceed.
- You will arrive at a page displaying your registered company info. Please verify all details are correct, then tap Next.
After confirming your company details, Tide will look for all major shareholders. If your company has any major shareholders in addition to the person setting up the account, Tide will ask you for their address and date of birth. After completing these details, tap Next.
Confirm that all major shareholders, owning 25% or more of your company, are listed. If correct, tap Submit Details to proceed.
Tide will then perform KYC and sanctions checks on your shareholders and directors. Once these are complete, you will see the confirmation message below. Tap Final Steps to proceed to the final stage of the sign-up process.
Enter your email address, and UK mobile number, then take a selfie. Your selfie will only visible to you and the Tide team (if you ever need to recover your account). Once you have completed this, tap Next.
Create a 5-digit security code. You will need to input this security code every time you log in to the app.
You will be shown your Sort Code and Account Number, which you can begin using right away. You can expect your Tide MasterCard to arrive at PO box address within 3-5 working days.