- Go to Privatily.com/PayPal
- Select Business Account and click Next
- Answer the two questions depending on your business, if you don’t know what to choose, select “Not sure..” and click Next
- Type your email (it has to be an email that has never been linked to PayPal before) and click Continue
- Type a Password and click Continue
- Enter your First and last name, Your company name and your local phone number for the business address you enter your company registered address which can be found here:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/ go and search for your company name, and you going to find your company registered address.
- Check “I have read, consent and agree to PayPal..” after reading it, and then click Agree and create account.
- Set Business type to Private company, search and select the category of products you sell, if you don’t find yours, select “Variety Stores”
Country leave it as United kingdom
Credit card statement name: type your company name (You company name has to be less than 11 characters, it’s fine if you company name is longer than that, just type the first 11 characters)
- Enter your Date of birth and your Nationality
And click check on Same as business address
- Answer the two question depending on your business, if you company is just created: select No no on the first question and No in the other question too.
- Click on you name and set the Ownership percentage to a value: usually 100 if you own it all by yourself, click Save and then Submit.
- Read carefully and if you agree click “Certify and Submit”
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email inbox, check it out and click Confirm your email.
- That’s it.